1.2
Additional Fees

I came to medical express last Fourth of July , they charge me 20$, then later they send me a bill of 3 , and then later my credit card shows they took 150$ .Why don't tell me at first or send me the bill 1 time.

I had waited for over 2 hours in the room . Too expensive . Until my health insurance let me know I own total I knew what happen. Never come back

And why your guy required 100 words, it's so easy to see what happened, so complicated in money.

I guess if at first u charge 100$ like others people, ( my sister said cost around 80 $ then Doctor see u ) customer don't want to stay there.If 20$ at first they get check then your guy charge later

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of a product or service from Med Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Med Express to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bill complicated. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Medihelp. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Med Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Med Express?

Comments