Med Express - Complicated payment bill, wait for so long,and too expensive
I came to medical express last Fourth of July , they charge me 20$, then later they send me a bill of 3 , and then later my credit card shows they took 150$ .Why don't tell me at first or send me the bill 1 time.
I had waited for over 2 hours in the room . Too expensive . Until my health insurance let me know I own total I knew what happen. Never come back
And why your guy required 100 words, it's so easy to see what happened, so complicated in money.
I guess if at first u charge 100$ like others people, ( my sister said cost around 80 $ then Doctor see u ) customer don't want to stay there.If 20$ at first they get check then your guy charge later
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bill complicated
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "During a routine eye exam, Dr. told me I have cataracts and they should be removed.I am a 64 years old male that has never experienced any eyesight problems from..."
- " Drawing upon both 1Dental/Careington and Medi-Cal's scope of correspondent providers, I went to the Vacaville, CA WD office for an initial visit. I have been accumulating work to be..."
- "I received a dental package from Allcare in Swatar (Harrisburg). What I really received was dentures that do not fit. The uppers I have to paste in or they fall..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt on Teechip on September 8th, I got an email stating that there was a delay due to unexpected high demand for the product the day..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."