I went to this med express on a weekend, due to my primary care doctor not having weekend hours and not being available to see me urgently. I was ill for 6 days with what I believed to be food poisoning that caused gastritis and other symptoms. I had gone there before but only as a last option. However, I knew the lines would be long on a Saturday so even though I needed my rest I woke up early that day to get there before they opened. And it was a good thing I did because I overheard something I might not have otherwise. It opened at 8am but I was there at 745am. As I sat in the waiting room until everyone clocked in, I saw a nurse come in who was loud and yelling to the other workers that she had to call off from Children's Hospital last evening because she was "SICK AS A DOG!" but that she made a point to say she couldn't call off from this office today because they don't allow it. WOW! A SICK NURSE WITH FEVER AND SERIOUS ILLNESS LEFT TO CARE FOR PATIENTS WHO ARE SICK AND NEED TO BE GUARDED FROM ADDITIONAL ILLNESS. I couldn't believe my ears. I was appalled at such neglect and willful wrongdoing. I can assure you I will not be returning to this office every again and unless you want to be treated by sick workers who could very well give you something you need to be hospitalized for, I would ask you don't go there either.

SECOND MaJor issue: They prescribe a medicine I precede to take an have a serious side affect that is listed both online and on the prescription information. I precede to follow direction to call the office to report the side effect. I provide all the information to a nurse who then has some *** Physicians Assistant JASON RODGERS call me back. He precedes to tell me I am wrong and it is not a side effect and I can keep taking the medicine. He then tells me I came in with respiratory issues?? Respiratory issues- WAY off I AM AFRAID he doesn't even know where the stomach is? I came in to the office with gastritis not respiratory issues. And I asked to speak to his superior and he was mean and nasty and hung up on me. And if I was *** I would follow his directions - as he mumbled them to me in monotone voice with no courtesy or compassion or intelligence and I would be in the hospital on my death bed with an adverse effect from the medicine prednisone !! HE SHOULD BE FIRED! and the nurse who came in ill should be on leave until further notice. If you want to be in the medical field and care for sick patients learn a few basic things:

1. NO SICK PATIENT WANTS TO BE TREATED BY SOMEONE SICK THEMSELVES.

2. INTELLIGENCE MATTERS

3. COMPASSION IS IMPORTANT and so is PERSONALITY

4. COURTESY SHOULD ALWAYS BE GIVEN AND IF NOT, YOU NEED NOT TO BE EMPLOYED

5. LEARN TO DO YOUR JOB WELL AND PROTECT PATIENTS HEALTH AND WELFARE NOT JUST YOUR OWN BEHIND!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Med Express. The most disappointing about med express customer care at Med Express was jason rodgers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Medihelp that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Med Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Med Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Med Express?

Comments