I was at LATROBE rt 30 office for CDL physical.Extermiater walked through every room spraying the base while patients are in the rooms.
The male nurse wrote my bloodpresure down. He never touched me. The doctor was very nice and thorough. She made me rest a while and had another nurse looked at me like I was nuts.
But pressure was 130 over 80. Doctor great staff idiots. I would never go back to this office. They did my eye test in the hall no line on floor told me to cover one eye then the other.
Never even looked at me or chart while I took test. Then the hearing test. He went to one corner and whispered a number. Then to the other corner.
Very accurate this whisper test.
95.00 for physical.What a joke
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 11.15.16 i can into the labcorp on s 6th St in Philly. I think the tech name is Nicole, she was extremely slow and basically ignored the people..."
- "Brought my son in and was skipped by three walkings after us which didnt even have sign in they was told to come on in room after walking in sliding..."
- "At jps emergency per doctor request they put me on this wall violated my hippa rights would not give me any pain medicine I had to change my bandage out..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."