Latrobe, Pennsylvania

I was at LATROBE rt 30 office for CDL physical.Extermiater walked through every room spraying the base while patients are in the rooms.

The male nurse wrote my bloodpresure down. He never touched me. The doctor was very nice and thorough. She made me rest a while and had another nurse looked at me like I was nuts.

But pressure was 130 over 80. Doctor great staff idiots. I would never go back to this office. They did my eye test in the hall no line on floor told me to cover one eye then the other.

Never even looked at me or chart while I took test. Then the hearing test. He went to one corner and whispered a number. Then to the other corner.

Very accurate this whisper test.

95.00 for physical.What a joke

Review about: Med Express Doctor.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Med Express?

Comments

So they don't touch your nuts

GREEN
Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #900695

YOU NEED TO REPORT THEM TO OSHA.

Sono Bello - Venus legacy treatment dont work Sono Bello "I had venus legacy treatment done on my arms for 10 treatments at the sacramento area in Howe ave on July 16 2016. This treatment was recommended to me by..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more