Latrobe, Pennsylvania

I was at LATROBE rt 30 office for CDL physical.Extermiater walked through every room spraying the base while patients are in the rooms.

Related: Med Express - EXORBITANT BILL!

The male nurse wrote my bloodpresure down. He never touched me. The doctor was very nice and thorough. She made me rest a while and had another nurse looked at me like I was nuts.

But pressure was 130 over 80. Doctor great staff idiots. I would never go back to this office. They did my eye test in the hall no line on floor told me to cover one eye then the other.

Never even looked at me or chart while I took test. Then the hearing test. He went to one corner and whispered a number. Then to the other corner.

Very accurate this whisper test.

95.00 for physical.What a joke

Review about: Physical.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Med Express Doctor
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Med Express?

Comments

So they don't touch your nuts

GREEN
Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #900695

YOU NEED TO REPORT THEM TO OSHA.

Sono Bello - Venus legacy treatment dont work Sono Bello "I had venus legacy treatment done on my arms for 10 treatments at the sacramento area in Howe ave on July 16 2016. This treatment was recommended to me by..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Liposuction from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - WHO IS IN BED WITH WHO KAISER AND OCR Kaiser Permanente "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISERS AID TO IDENITY THEFT Kaiser Permanente "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more